The World is Saved The World is Saved

Wow

Freaking beautiful

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Nice

Loved it! the bonus at the end made me lol so hard, I felt the lolfactor coming out my ass (O.o) anyway, Best quality animation you've made, An amazign improvement, and incase anyone was wondering, Read the Authors comments it says that the note on the pole said it was a wishing Pole, and licking it would give a wish :D

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wow!

i Loved it! loved the ending and overall the whole series was amazing... again.... Job well freaken done

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

aww

tahts so sad...... seriously, thats like the Black ppl and white ppl relations and stuff

There she is!!! There she is!!!

heheh!

she so cute..... lol that must be pretty weird for him but its sorta like black ppl and whites, with all the signs and discrimination and whatnot.. well done

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Sa weeeet!

this vid is a Pwncake of Funtacular with Awesomesauce on top!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

I loved it!

loved all of them so far.... funny thing is this happened to me... god forbidd. when i was 16 my girlfriend asked me to get the cake... but unlike this guy (cat) who actually got it there... mine was splattered all over a sidewalk... long story...nvm anyway Well done loved it and i loved the first too, 3d is great.... so good freaking job...

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Truly touching experience

Wow your amazing at making people cry.. for christs sakes im 19 and you made me leak (in the eyes) absolutely amazing!

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Amazing....

Personally yutxzington Your reveiw was Bullshit... your probably twelve yourself... lets see you try to do better.... anyway, Beautiful animation but lip syncing was a bit off.... although i did see it earlier and it was fine.... weird. Loved The Francis bit the best but the rest was awesome too, 10/10 (loved francis part cuz it happened to me... lol)

Madness Parody 2! Madness Parody 2!

Rofl!

LOL! hah he sniffed up a mountain of crack wtf... lol and he was masturbating? wow dude nice work. Keep up the parody making... BTW U SONS OF BITCHES WHO BAG THIS OUT SHOULD CREAM OUT THEIR ASSES AND THEN LICK IT ALL UP.